Sorry about the dalay between posts, i’ve been super busy with work and life.
But I have also been doing quite a bit of spinning and dyeing wool, so I’ll have a few more posts over the next few days.
In the time that I have been absent, I was nominated for one lovely blog award…now being quite new to the blog world i’m not entirely sure what that means or how these things work, but I figure I’ll just follow the instructions.
This award comes with rules.
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you
2. Post the award graphic.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven other blogs & let them know that they have been nominated.
Firstly, thanks to Cinn (now Mistine) who nominated me.
1. I often wear odd socks.
2. I love to read.
3. (I have 4 bookcases full of books).
4.I can weld.
5. I can ride a motorbike.
6. I love the ocean.
7. I enjoy misty early mornings.
Seven Nominated Blogs
1. littleblackdogsa | we blog here
2. barn talk
3. knitting to stay sane
4. for the knit of it
5. empress fibres
6. curls and q | a journey of creativity
7. colour cottage | yarnie, picturemaker, horsenut
It’s almost midnight…way past my bedtime :) … goodnight.